Cda Idaho top reasons to buy a spa
Posted in Hot Tubs
Hot tub question from Coeur D’ Alene Idaho Why should I buy a Spa? Here are my top 5 reasons to buy a hot tub or spa
- Few things in life are as important as relaxing. The Romans knew this thousands of years ago, building hot tubs into the most expensive houses or building their houses around hot springs.
- Did you know the leading cause of death in the U.S.A. is heart disease and a major cause of heart disease is stress? Hot tubs and spas help to take stress away and cause us to slow down and relax. A person could say that hot tubs = longer life : ).
2. Pain Relief
- Warm water causes blood flow and as our muscles get used, they need more blood flow. Spas are a great and fun way to make this happen. Resting in 104* water will increase blood flow to those sore muscles
- Hydrotherapy has been proven to help with arthritis or joint pain. Hydrotherapy comes from hot tubs
- Messages are a great way to get rid of pain. Having a hot tub is like having your own personal message therapist but with heat and so much more
- Spending time together is hard these days with all the distractions. Spas and hot tubs are great at getting couples together for some intimate, personal, and even "romantic" time together.
- Family time in a hot tub is a great way to get away from electronics. Put the phones away and spend some time with your kids as they actually talk to you. I have had many great talks with my family in the hot tub.
- Hot tubs are a great way to make a back yard look amazing. With an infinity tub everyone that sees your new hot tub will be amazed and more then a little jealous.
- No one will argue that hot tubs are fun. Having a couple friends over and spending time in the hot tub is fun
- Having a big party and having the hot tub open adds great lighting, a water feature, and a fun way to make things exciting.